Sunday 22 September 2013

Zenspirations dangles

Hi friends, inspired by Ms Joanne Fink's general style and her dangle designs, I created a couple of pages with some alphabets. I am not yet completely satisfied with these two...I would like to add a pastel colored background, but I could not wait to upload these two. Here they are -







Briony is a very unusual name...in fact, in real life, I haven't ever heard of anyone called Briony. The name came to my mind when I was thinking what name to write and decorate. Briony was the name of a fairy in an Enid Blyton story that I used to read as a kid. Her stories used to weave beautiful magic and transport me into myriad lands of fairies, pixies and gnomes where anything was possible...I guess I still carry themagic within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment