Friday 30 September 2011

Fantastic Fall...

 I am in love with the way houses in west are decorated for fall...its absolutely amazing! Love the fall colours, the hay stacks, the pumpkins, the scarecrows, the cornucopias, the various orange yellow shades of leaves...sigh! I could go on and on....

                                                  I would love to keep a few of those carved pumpkins as diwali decorations this year. Really, October is one of my favourite months of the year.....Diwali, autumn and halloween all blend into one another so beautifully..
     The decorations for all three can just overlap with a few changes...I'm definitely going to try a few experiments this year...till then, I just want to drool on these images of fall decorations  (some of these are highly doable )..........check'em out..


 just candles, pinecones and pumpkins...



 Beautiful leafy garland  to adorn your windows, or even mantlepieces....



 Colours of fall in a jar....for those people who live in a place where leaves actually turn these lovely shades of yellow and red and orange...I can only drool...



 Simplicity itself...the whole combination of red orange leaves, a pumpkin and basket is beautiful...




 Another very simple centrpiece......I simply LOVE  the wreath made of reeds on the wall behind...




 Love the idea of filling coloured bottles with natural decor elements....




 These lovely painted spades are perfect patio decorations....




                               This wreath is stunning in its simplicity....anyone else feeling inspired to give this one a try at home...I certainly am...and once I am done with it, it'll certainly be another post...ciao for now...!!

      All images from the net...see here and  here.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment