Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pisces



Hello everyone...summer is over and fall is here with its beautiful warm colours. Living in a cold country for two years has given me the chance to see the beauty of autumn; and I am quite bedazzled by it. All those lovely shades of yellow, pink, maroon and orange on the trees! We equatorial people are used to seeing only two colours of  leaves - green and brown. So it is quite a pleasant surprise when the whole world turns orange and pink! Actually I realize that I am babbling now (out of excitement)...I do not have the words to describe such beauty as I see every time I go out these days. 
So, without further ado, I'll just upload the picture I wanted to show here today. It is a line drawing depicting the Pisces star sign...






No comments:

Post a Comment